Having our Charlottesville Inn situated out west of town has another advantage beyond peace & quiet and beautiful views. With us you are just a little closer to all of the fun in nearby Nelson county! Take a drive from here over to our neighbor county and down Route 151 and you will have a chance to visit several great wineries, breweries and other attractions along the way.
Here is just a sampling of what this great region has to offer.
- Fireside Friday Concerts at Pollack Vineyards
- Afton After Hours at Afton Mountain Vineyards
- Tins for Tunes Concert Series at Cardinal Point Winery
- Guest Artists in the Tasting Room at Flying Fox Vineyard
- Starry Nights at Veritas Vineyard and Winery
- Fun on the Fourth at Wintergreen Winery
- Annual Hop Harvest at Blue Mountain Brewery
- Blue Ridge Oyster Festival at Devil's Backbone Brewing Company
- Live Music Mondays and Wednesdays at Wild Wolf Brewing Company
Get out there and enjoy life in the Rockfish Valley!
Events, maps, directions and more can be found at the official Nelson 151 website. (or just ask us when you get here!)
Dick and Hayden Cabell
The Inn at Sugar Hollow Farm (Near Charlottesville, VA )
6051 Sugar Hollow Road Crozet, VA 22932
Phone Toll Free: 866-566-7388
Awarded the Certificate of Excellence and Selected for Travelers' Choice Award Top B&B Inns in America by TripAdvisor.com